An Usher of the Village Church Lutheran is a church member with the spiritual gift of hospitality. The Epistle of 1st John makes it clear that all church members should exhibit love, especially to the members of their Christian church family.
Richie Bohnet, Nick Capace, Steve Cefalu, George Chiasson, Steve Daigle, Mike Daly, Maurice Gault, Eddie Jacobs, Rickey Kastner, Fred King, Terry Koehl, Frances Matthews, Richard Matthews, Reggie McCue, Tommy Russo, Bob Schaefer, Phil Soileau, Tony Tedesco, Scott Terral, Tim Weckwerth.
1. Greet all members and guests as they arrive for the worship services.
2. Distribute the worship bulletin to all attendees.
3. Assist in finding appropriate seating for all worshippers.
4. Distribute lapel crosses to all “First – Time” visitors.
5. Make accommodations, when necessary, for parishioners with special needs or handicaps.
6. Handle the orderly collection of the offerings, tithes and gifts.
7. Assist the Pastor and Elders with the orderly attendance for Communion.
8. Be responsible for the collection of “Special Door” Offerings and the distribution of monthly newsletters and information.
9. Be responsible for the “Tidying Up” of the sanctuary following the conclusion of the worship services.